Oh my, the last post I made on here was back in August. Wowzers.
Let's review what has happened since-
1. We put our house up for sale
2. We went to Disney for Jackson's birthday
3. We bought a house near my parents and moved in
4. Chris switched jobs and will be switching jobs again next week
5. I put in my two weeks and will be working part time, from home for my dad starting next month
Jax has gotten so big and has finally broken the 24 pound barrier. Ha! He is still a skinny minnie but is wearing 2T pants and shirts. Yay, for being in the same size pant and shirt, you have no idea how much easier it is. I did shed a quick tear the last time we went shopping because he is no longer in infant sizes but that is life.
A Training Program for Single-Tasking & Focus
5 hours ago