Saturday, February 20, 2010

6 weeks!

Welcome to all those stopping by from ICLW…please know that I am pregnant so if you feel as though you must move on I have no problem with you going to another blog!
We found out that we were pregnant again a little over two weeks ago, after 4 years of ttc how I didn’t realize I was pregnant at 4 weeks is above and beyond me. By the time I had my first beta my hcg was over 6000 and we saw a sac, yolk sac, and fetal pole. We were beyond shocked that a)the diet/exercise worked and b)that everything seems to be going well. We went back in at 6 weeks 3 days and we saw a heartbeat and the RE said that everything looks great. So although we are not yet out of the woods things seem to be trucking along at a regular pace for once!
I do have severe nausea and vomiting again…aka hypermesis. I am taking Zofran 3 to 4 times a day and I would say I am only getting sick three times a day instead of six so thats not all going so well. When I get re-checked on Wednesday they are going to see if I need to go in for fluids and I am hoping they are going to change my dosages so I can at least keep something down once or twice a day. So that’s that in a nutshell, I am hoping it calms down after the first trimester so I can enjoy this all a bit more.
I am not out yet to everyone so please don’t mention if you are my friend on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment