Saturday, September 11, 2010

35-36 week update!

How far along?36 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, I am definitely up though!
Maternity clothes? Most of my clothes are now maternity, although I still fit into most of my pre-pregnancy shirts and some of my “knock around” shorts.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: Not great lately, if I wake up nauseous I am finding it harder and harder to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Going crabbing with Chris last Saturday!
Movement: YES! He is very active early in the morning and again before I go to sleep.
Food cravings: Still no cravings, but I have been able to eat more and more without getting sick:)
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:none
What I miss: Not having acid reflux.
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment