Monday, February 28, 2011

RSV in pics!

It was only day 3 and we were already exhausted!
Ah mom, what did they put up my nose?


Day 7 of RSV and day 2 in the hospital
Yay, the IV and nasal canula came out on day 3 in the hopsital
We are getting ready to bust out of the hospital on day 4!
Happy little man!
Day 21 of RSV and we are still rocking the nebulizer.

You read that right, day 21 and Jax is still sick.  I have to remind myself that he does sound better...he is only waking himself up once in the middle of the night and after the initial morning congestion he does sound better because man when he does get going he still sounds AWFUL.  From everything we were told and from what I have read this cough can last weeks and the congestion may very well be allergies.  

Oh, I forgot to blog about the hives!  Ahhh....Jax broke out in hives last week all over his legs from something in our house.  We put him on the floor without his pants on and not five minutes later did the kid have hives all over his bare legs.  I threw him in the tub and they were gone by the next morning.  A few days before this incident I talked to the pedi about allergies and we were wondering how much of this is allergy related and she agreed that since he is clearer when he stays at my moms for a few days that he should be tested at 6 months and this just further confirms that it needs to be done as soon as possible.

Gotta run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment