Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5 months!

and besides the whole infant asthma issue we are relatively healthy!  February felt like the longest freaking month of my entire life, I am so glad it's over.  A lot of people say they would like to keep their babies young forever but not me, not even a little.  I can't frigging wait until his immune system gets a little stronger and :fingers crossed: he grows out of the reflux, infant asthma/reactive airway disease, and laryngomalcia.  Being a winter baby with reactive airway disease can be hard!   Lord only knows where my child got his easy going personality from but he only had a handful of days during the last month where he was truly crabby because he didn't feel well.  No one at daycare seems sick so let's all hope he is done for now!  We still aren't sleeping through the night because of his infant asthma/bullshit lingering RSV coughing fits but they seem to be getting better so I am sure it is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment