Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13/11

Work shifts between being completely insane and insane lately.  The higher ups keep asking us what is going and we have no idea.  No major companies have laid off in the area lately, the unemployment extension denials have leveled off, so we just can't pinpoint why we have so many new clients.  I am doing much better at leaving work at work and what doesn't get done, doesn't get done without it effecting my life too much.  All in all work seems to be on the up and up and we all know my job is secure.  LOL.

I am going to pop a cap right in Verizon's ass.  I have had an issue with my phone since we bought it a year and a half ago.  They have replaced the battery, the back half of the phone and have done numerous in store fixes.  Well it is finally not holding a charge at all and it completely died when I was out this weekend.  Now if it was just Chris and me this would be ok and I would just wait until I am due for an upgrade in December but with Jax that isn't going to work.  I went to the store and they stated that I can upgrade(plan and phone) but they have nothing in stock.  I go online and it is saying that while Chris can upgrade, I can't.  I talk to customer service and they say that whatever I buy I have to pay full price for and that the store was wrong.  At the end of the day it will be cheaper for me to cancel and get service somewhere else than to buy a phone for full price.  This annoys me for several reasons- we have had the same contract for 8 frigging years and in my head this should mean something although I know it doesn't.  The "just because" on why Chris can upgrade and I can't and the fact that I have had issues the whole time and they have been unable to fix it.

That's about it.  Little man has a cold but same as last time he seems to be getting over it pretty quickly.  It is so hard to get him to sit still four times a day now for breathing treatments but we are doing the best we can.  I have no recent pictures because I forgot to upload them onto shutterfly:(

No comments:

Post a Comment