Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1 year stats

Ok, I don't have exact stats but here is what I got from Chris

Height-29. something inches  We do know that he is 30th percentile for height
Weight- 21.something.  No gain from 9 months but that doc said that was ok.  Let's face it, the kid has some extra chub for himself and everyone else in daycare.  35th percentile
Head circ- no idea, they measured it and said it was normal

Everything else is right where it should be for a year.  Little man is taking steps here and there on his own and has had a huge language explosion in the past few weeks.  We are constantly hearing new letters and phrases.  My favorite right now is when he says vroooom while pushing around his cars or moooo when I am reading Little Cow to him.  Squeeee, he is so darned cute!   The doctor's office just went paperless, yesterday, so everyone got a kick out of him cruising over to the laptop and putting his hand up to type.  They said he probably knows more about then they do.  What a little ham.

He did get his two shots plus the first flu shot yesterday.  Holy shit, I have never seen him so fussy before when I got home from work.  He wasn't super happy yesterday to begin with because of tooth #7 but he just wasn't having anything so gave him some tylenol and luckily he woke up in a great mood today.

His actual birthday was great this weekend.  Jax go SO much stuff for his birthday from everyone that I ended up putting most of the things I bought for him in the Christmas pile.  He did end up with a new book, the Elephan Ball popper and then that annoying walking ball popper toy.  We put aside the anywhere chair, two more books, wooden puzzles, mega blocks, and a few other small things.  He'll never know, LOL.  I really think we are going to have a clothing, book, puzzle rule for Christmas because a)I can't think of any other toy he even needs and b)he have no more room.  

Jax wouldn't touch the cake at his birthday party, he seems to have a thing against cake so we bought him an ice cream cake for his actual birthday and that was a hit and a half.  He dove right in once he realized he liked the crunchy middle section.  I still need to make an appointment at Pic.ture People to get his 1 year photos done but I haven't found a good time to take him yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment