Thursday, January 5, 2012

I crack myself up

Crap, I have things to say!  I was just kidding apparently about taking down the blog because I wasn't blogging often.  Who cares, right?  I was thinking about getting a real journal but I just can't see myself doing that so here we are again.

My NYE goals

Floss- I suck at remembering to do this every day
Not say screw my diet and gain 10 pounds between next Oct and Dec
More fruits/veggies, less white carbs
Find a new job- I have an interview in two weeks that I think sounds pretty promising so fingers crossed on that one
That's about all I have there in addition to continuing what I am already doing

Disney

Yes, we went to Disney at the end of November and it was freaking awesome.  There were 16 of us and we went for 8 days.  There were times everyone left us because I wasn't fast enough with the stroller but those days were actually the best and most relaxed.  There were a few things that annoyed me about Disney now that I have Jax but I will get to that another day.  Bottom line- 8 days is a little overwhelming but once he can go on more rides I can see us needing almost that much time.  Now that we have gone three times during that week I will never go any other time, the parks are dead and we go to do so many things that we have never done before which was cool.

Christmas

Awesome.   Pictures to come later


Jax

He had three ear infections between 11/26 and last week.  He is getting tubes tomorrow but other than that awesome.  Between Christmas and New Years he started to say mom, Elmo, ball, apple, Ry-Guy, and bubble.  Funny stuff, that kid.


Me

Well if you haven't guessed already by my goals I gained a whopping 7ish pounds since Thanksgiving.  I impress even myself with this one.  I finally saw a allergist about my constant sinus infections, had a CT scan and was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis/infected cyst pockets.  Two more round of antibiotics and one round of steroids later and I am finally starting to feel better.   That is about it in a nutshell.  Things are good and besides the whole trying to sell our house thing this year I am really looking forward to 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment