Thursday, May 24, 2007

Initial Exam

Today I had my initial exam/ultrasound at the RE's office. Well, the fun keeps rolling because my lining is thin, I have a chocolate cyst/endometrioma, and I have "several" follies on each ovary. Now, I know what you are asking yourself, how many follies should you have total? The answer is between 15-30 and I have eight.

The chocolate cyst pretty much tells us that I have endometriosis, because that is the only way to get an endometrioma on your ovary. I am bummed that it is going to take so long to do the surgery to remove the cyst and the endo. I am looking forward to it all being over, the PA said my pain level should go down and who can complain with that?

They also said the RE will discuss the rest of the results with me at the follow up next month. I guess we will have to see what my cd3 bloodwork comes back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment