Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beta is at 20!

I had to go to the RE today for a check up. I have a UTI, yeast infection, and lord knows what else at the moment. I have some antibiotics that should hopefully kick it all out. The good news is that my beta is at 20! I was hoping that it would be down to zero, but if last week it was at 200 on Friday and every 48 hours it is supposed to go back down in half, then it looks like I am in pretty good shape. Fingers crossed that next Wednesday it is either at 5 or under, then I will be officially no longer pregnant and we can try again.

My ultrasound showed that my uterus is back to the normal size and I have several small follies already on each ovary. This is all very good news. Now if we could just make my hooha not be broken again then we would be all set. I am hoping that it is just my IC acting up instead of actually having an infection. That would be bitching.

We are leaving in two days for Vegas and I am mostly all packed up. As long as we get up at four a.m. then we will be in business to be on our plane by 7:00. I am off to finishing watching Lost.

1 comment:

  1. Damn hooha! LOL! The next month should be dubbed BABY MAKING! Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete