Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's La Tolteca Day!

Wednesday is hands down my favorite day of the week. C and I have a lunch date every Wednesday afternoon and we always go to the same Mexican joint. I just love it. Chicken chimichangas, cheese dip, crappy nachos...there is not much better in life than eating here. I had a rough time last week when we went because all I could think was last time we were here I was pregnant. It has now been two weeks and I am feeling much better although I am not sure about my husband. He was the one who initially pulled me through and now he is having so much trouble expressing himself and how he feels about the miscarriage. Whenever I ask what is wrong, he just says the baby. The stats our on our side that one of these will work, that is what I keep telling him. Plus the next one will be baby C and that is the start of his first name so there you go. I also bought a memory box this weekend and put all of baby B's things into it. I have to finish writing in the pregnancy journal about what happened but there is no rush. It is not like I am going to forget anytime soon.

In other news, I stopped bleeding last Friday and as of today I am already having O pains. I am on cycle day 10, so I should ovulate any day now and then after I get my period we can get on with the fun stuff. I know I haven't blogged much recently but with the constant visits I am going to need a place to "talk it out" and this is going to be it! Get ready for the daily craziness that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment