Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1022!

That was my beta! We were looking for 300 at most, my nurse said she ran the numbers twice because she couldn't believe it. I am in shock, we pretty much have caught up to what the average is. I luckily do not need to go back for anymore betas and my first u/s will be next Wednesday afternoon. She said I could come in this Friday and that we may see something. I don't want to go, see nothing, and then I will totally freak out because of the previous b/o. At 5w5d we should at least see a ges sac, yolk sac, and a fetal pole.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats! Good luck at the u/s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy!!! I am so happy for you! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That is just AWESOME!! You've definitely got a little fighter there -- CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete