Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nervous Nelly

That is how I am feeling right now. My next beta is tomorrow morning and it should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 280ish. My most prominent symptom right now is the nausea. When I first wake up, drive, and right before I go to bed I basically just want to hurl my guts up. The only thing it is really effecting right now is my morning workouts, I just can't do them feeling that sick. I am still walking a few miles each night so that will just have to do for now. I also feel like I might have a UTI, but it could also just be the hormones causing my IC to go wacky. I am going to have to remember to tell my nurse tomorrow so she can test me and get me started on antibiotics if I need them.

That's about it. My motto right now is...it is extremely rare to have more than one blighted ovum in a row...everything is fine...

4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo pregnant. Good luck tomorrow! I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and praying you have a great number tomorrow!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing you nothing but the best - sending tons of vibes for doubling beta numbers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate, Congrats to you and Chris!!! I have been reading your posts and wanted to tell you to try strong flavored lemon water to curb the nausea. My mid wife told me about that with my pregnancy and it worked wonders. Good luck with everything!!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete