Saturday, May 30, 2009

A miracle for me

I went in for what we thought would be my final beta today and come to find out it won't be my last at all.  My beta doubled from Thursday and then some.  Damn early beta!  A few theories are that two embryos implanted and one stopped growing which apparently can throw your numbers off or my body just hadn't fully metabolized the hcg trigger by 11 dpo.   Who knows, either way my prog and estrogen are also right on target so I know don't have to go back until next Wed!  

13 dpo- 33
15 dpo- 73.5

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! YEAH!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

    This is amazing! I can not begin to tell you how thrilled I am for you! Keep doubling Beta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so incredibly happy for you -- you must have been shocked! I hope that things continue on this upward trend! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! I cannot imagine what you must have been thinking when the dr/nurse told you the results! Wow! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete