Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Medical Records

The last thing I need done before my IVF work-up is complete is that I need to have my ob/gyn fax over a copy of my latest pap report.  No biggie.  I call today and they tell me that I have to pay for this one little peice of paper and that it is going to take them around three weeks to do it.   So I hung up without even leaving the message because three weeks will put me behind schedule big time.  I just called the IVF cooridnator and left her a message asking if they can just do yet another one when I go in tomorrow morning for monitoring.  I am hoping she says yes so I can finally get my protocol, I think that's the only thing they are waiting for.  My other thought right now is that there should be more than one clean pap record in the records that I had my old RE's office send my new RE.  I just had one done with them in October.  

The good news is that the office filled out all of my fmla paperwork and that was handed in to my boss today!  Now these appointments won't count against me on my yearly review which is helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment