Friday, May 1, 2009

First clomid pill down the hatch

There may be some bitchy rantings on my blog this weekend but please try and ignore those;)  I don't remember being out of control on clomid, but Chris says I really was.  I thought I was totally fine and dandy the entire time, so maybe a side effect of clomid is also that you become temporarily delusional.

I have also done some reading on taking this dose and I think it is going to have to be more of a wait and see thing on how many mature follies I actually get.  Most women take 100mg and only end up with 1, 2 or 3 at most.  I guess it just depends on what my wacky body wants to do for the month.  It doesn't seem to be a double your dose, double your follies type thing so maybe I will just get a few beautiful, mature follies and get pregnant.  A girl can dream, right?  I crack myself up sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award - you have to go to my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete