Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Six Years

My husband and I have been together for six years. Can you believe that? I know some people that got married, divorced, and remarried in the amount of time that we have been together. It does seem like just yesterday when we met in college. We have had our rough patches throughout the years like everyone. We went to counseling in college because I wasn't sure if I wanted to marry someone who didn't want kids, we figured that out are now are infertile. That's a kicker. I thought for sure we were going to kill each other when we began renovating the house but even that seems like it was years ago. I became obsessed with not getting pregnant last year and that took a definite tool on things but he got me back into individual conseling at that has sorted itself out for now. You know what it is, my husband and I make each other laugh. We get a kick out of how each other's minds work and believe me not everyone would find us funny. Maybe it's that we were friends first, or it was our long ass engagement but whatever it was it just works.

No comments:

Post a Comment