Tuesday, February 3, 2009

02/03/2009

Oh my, it's February already!  My quick goal update for the week is that I have lost two pounds since we came home from vacation, I have re-found my love for yoga, and I still have no idea what I want to do career-wise.   I would have to say that I am doing pretty good!

I have some product raves to share.
philosophy best sellers kit

#1 is Philosophy's best seller kit.   It is kick ass and for 19.95 every three months I think it's a pretty fantastic deal through Philosophy Direct.   While ordering I threw in Supernatural and Help Me.  My skin looks fantastic even without make up!

#2 Avalon Organics Shampoo.  With my toxic eggs and all I have decided to go with organic shampoo and conditioner.  No sodium laurel sulfate or whatever the hell it is for me.  I was a little worried since I have some crazy hair, but I have nothing but good things to say about this awaphui mango shampoo.

#3 Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga.  I have never worked up quite a sweat as I do with this yoga routine.   This is definitely not a routine that you want to do if you are looking for a relaxing workout. 

I think that's all I have for today.  Work is entertaining as usual.  Chris and I may be losing a day of work a week due to the economy which will suck big time.   There goes us trying to save up for things like finishing renovations on the house, vacations, and luckily we talked about waiting until I hit 30 to start the adoption process so we have quite a bit of time there to save.  If we had wanted to start it this year we would be royally F_U_C_K_E_D!  I am seeing a lot of video game playing, walking around the neighborhood and going to Woodland beach in our future if this does happen.  It could be worse.

I ordered a few healthy eating cookbooks that should be in this week so I will be reviewing those once they come in!

1 comment:

  1. Not that it really matters - but is the woman on the cover of the DVD the same woman who is currently doing some commercials for Bally's??

    ReplyDelete