Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The best way to piss off your wife

Is to call her crazy, especially if she is having a crazy moment. Do they really think we don't know we are having a crazy moment? The last thing I need when I am at the end of my rope is for my husband to call me crazy, that sends me right over the edge and he knows it. Sometimes I think he does it just to piss me off because he thinks its funny to see me all riled up.

My lovely mother dearest also told me this weekend that my husband was going to leave me because I am such a wackjob on occasion. Really, try being me for a few days particularly around my period and it's bound to drive you crazy also. I am a hormonal mess, my body kills me, plus I have the irrational IF thoughts floating through my head. I told her this and then she started to cry. Oh lord.

1 comment: