Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two more cycles

Until we go back to the RE to start something. I finally just got my period on lovely day 36. I was three days late this month thank you very much. I didn't get my hopes up much this month because at this point I think it is pretty much hopeless. I am not being negative, just realistic. We have been having unprotected sex for almost two years and I have yet to ever get pregnant so see it's not really a negative thought, just a realistic one.

I also hate the fact that I decided to take the Prozac, I put off being on anything for years with my anxiety problems. I will have to say though that I think it is helping me out tremendously. I am upset I got my period but not "the world is going to end" upset. I meditated again this morning and I read my book during lunch so I think it's a step in the right direction. All I do have to say is that relaxing is not going to get me pregnant, I couldn't have been more relaxed if I tried this month.

My aunt wants me to be the godmother to her newborn. This of course is the woman who struggled with IF for years but did end up having three children and then got pregnant out of the blue nine months ago. I love her and all of my aunts but if I hear one more time about how good this is for me I am going to blow, I will be on the pill because of my pain problems so this isn't going to happen for me. Gee, thanks. So, it looks like we will be headed north sometime in the next few months for the christening.

No comments:

Post a Comment