Thursday, March 26, 2009

03/26/2009

I am really slipping on my blogging duties this year.   I finally did get my period, on cd 44.  Chris and I bought a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor to use for the next 6 cycles.  I don't have much left in me as I have close to no hope left I will ever get pregnant but I know that Chris needs this for closure I guess.  That we really did try everything out there.  I just think going from IVF to the monitor is comical but hey whateves.  I am irregular so I guess besides our 3 medicated cycles we will at least have our timing perfect.  I started using it this morning and it is a lot easier than trying to read the OPKs so thats a plus.

I am done another pound, which isn't great for two weeks but it's not bad either.  The only other thing to report is that I am beat.  I am not sure if I am coming down with something, I am not eating enough or what, but I am totally beat.  I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment