Friday, March 6, 2009

03/06/09

Watchman Day!  I will have to admit that I think this movie is going to suck.  This much hype around a movie is never a good thing, well at least that is what my mother always told me.  We are still going out tonight with our friends to see it.  We bought our tickets ahead of time like the dorks we are.  One awesome thing about the Newark theater versus ours is that they have a fandango stand where you can get your tickets.  I always hate that about our theater, you buy them online and then still have to wait in line forever to get them.

I am working out of a different office today.  It is in my town and I love it.  I declined to come here when they opened because I didn't want all of my clients living in the same town as I do.  I think that would cause too much weirdness at the grocery store if they were unhappy with you.  It's so quiet here though that I am totally regretting my decision.   I just have to keep a better look out from now for positions in this building. 

The workout front is going great.  I actually like getting up now to work out where three weeks ago I would have rather stayed in bed.  I have moved on from only yoga to yoga, pilates, and some very low impact cardio.  My body seems to be handling it very well.   My goal for this month is to stay off the scale.  The scale is taking over my life, an awful habit that I picked up when I was a gymnast.  I am just going to keep eating right and exercising without obsessing about the number...or at least until I get my period and it is done with.  I am having some serious bloat issues the last few days and the scale shows it.  Although the rational part of me is saying who gives a shit there isn't anything more you could be doing anyway.

My friend is coming over from DC this weekend!  She is staying the night tonight although since Chris and I won't get home until 10:30 I probably won't see much of her.   She has bridal party stuff to attend to early Saturday morning down the street for us so she is crashing here even though she can't make it to the movies with us.  Then she is coming back on Sunday and we are hitting up the Queenstown Outlets.  I am looking forward to getting some new clothes that actually fit.  I won't go too crazy with the pants in case I go down one more size but I am dying to get at least one pair of jeans that actually fit and look good.  I may also go a little nutty with the winter sales for work tops but who could pass that up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment