Monday, March 30, 2009

My magic pee box

I love this thing!  Again, I am not saying at all that it will get me pregnant but it is soooo much easier than using opks.  I just pee on the strip, pop it in the magic pee box and go back to sleep.  Sweet!

Now that I am not calorie counting I am dropping pounds like flies.  I started at 155 in Dec. and now I am down to 142.2.  Yay!  I think I am way too OCD to count calories.  I would feel bad if I went over on my calories and then say screw it since I already ruined the day.  I learned in the past few months what I should and should not be eating, so I am just going to stick with that.  If I can't get down to my goal weight then maybe I will start up again but I am pretty sure I am still within my range to lose weight most days.  

I am pretty much killing my book challenge for the year!  I think I forgot in the past two years how much I enjoy reading.  Looking back, IF was really sucking all of the fun right out of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment