Sunday, January 17, 2010

01/17/2010

Well its a good thing I didn’t actually bet anyone on whether my coordinator would call me back or not because she called at 8:30 am this morning! It would appear that although my glucose levels have always been in the normal range, they have in fact gone down since May so Dr. R is happy with this. I am going in tomorrow morning to get my AMH tested and once those results are in he is going to create a protocol for us so we can cycle in March/April.
I explained to the coordinator today that I am more than willing to give the lifestyle plan as long as the doctor wants me to, but that the last day we will ttc is 12/31/2010(that will be 5 years total ttc). She said she will make sure to tell the doctor that but that he only wants me on the plan for three months before we try again. Phew! I have to submit more diet logs next week so he can look everything over and give me any new adjustments he wants me to make for the next two months and then we will go from there.
As of today what happens next all depends on what my AMH results are…as long as they are above 1 we will move forward. If they aren’t I am not sure what we will do as it has already been shown my eggs do shitty with IVF so that may be confirmation that they just are shitty. But then again the test is pretty controversial and it hasn’t been around long enough for most doctors to even trust the results. Hopefully it will be above 1 and I won’t have to worry about it! Hell, every other test I have ever had done has been perfectly normal so there really is no reason to think that this one won’t be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment