Monday, January 4, 2010

01/04/10

Holy hell, its 2010. We are getting old! I can remember meeting Chris in 2001, who would have thought we would have gotten married 4 years later on the day we met. Well apparently he did, but who knows if he is full of shit or not;P

We had a nice three day weekend which started off with our New Years Eve outing at a local bar. Let me tell you about the trash we saw that night, the five dollar cover charge was worth it for the people watching. The best of the night had to be crotch girl, her dress(that was actually a shirt) rode up so far while she was dancing you could see her underwear. I am not sure if she was massively drunk or just easy with the way she was dancing with everyone on the floor. There was people with no teeth, townies, people falling over...basically it was awesome. Then we ended the night at the Waffle House where yes I did go off the diet. I had not one, but two pieces of white bread and it was the best thing ever.

The rest of the weekend we just hung inside since it is so damned cold out. I did a lot of reading on my nook(which I love) and playing video games with Chris. My lovely husband finally spent some money on himself and bought Call of Duty 2. While I generally like all the games he plays, this one was a little to gory for me. Mowing down civilians in a mall? Come on, I know I am supposed to be an undercover terrorist but come on. That was a little much for me.

That was that. I hit the gym a few times and stuck to the diet(besides the white bread incident). I have a newfound love for Willey's Market on 13 in Middletown! I heard that they had a large natural food selection so we decided to drive up there on Sunday and they sure do. I was able to buy all sorts of frozen whole grain breads with no sugar added to try out! I defrosted the Eizikel(sp?) 4:19 cinnamon raisin muffins and am going to give those puppies a whirl tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ezekiel's bread! it's my favorite, but haven't tried anything else by them. let us know if you like it.
    good luck in all your pursuits this new year!

    ReplyDelete