Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year

I just wrote a post but had to delete it! It was titled Year in Review and it was entirely too negative and I really need to work on that. Hmm...maybe that should be my new year's resolution. It would be a good one to say the least.

So the year wasn't great but hey no one died and we still have our jobs so what more can you really ask for? My skin cancer is gone as far as we know and besides Chris having cat scratch fever we are both pretty healthy for once. Well, he is always healthy and I am doing much better than I have in a long time. We are kicking ass at the gym each night and I rarely ever have to reach for the meds to control my pain issues. Considering its the middle of winter that is a major step in the right direction for me.

Next year will be the last year we try to have a child so knowing the end is near is a good thing. I am chugging along on my plan and will have to admit I am not loving it. I feel like shit constantly and I don't love what I am eating. The fact that I don't like the taste of whole wheat products is really screwing me over here. I have tried all sorts of breads, even ones from trader joe's and at the end of the day my love of white bread is ruining me:) Don't worry, I haven't broken down and had any! I am loosing weight and I will have to say I look pretty fantastic sans clothing so at least I have something to show for my sacrifices.

I really, really need to find a new job although I know in this economy that chances of that happening aren't super high. My supervisor has been driving me absolutely fucking batty and although I can usually keep work at work it has been increasingly making me more agitated all of the time. I do have two apps in for state jobs in the same department so hopefully I will hear something back on them soon.

That's it! Six and a half more hours of work and then a three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment