Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/06/11

I promised I would write more often now that I am working but I have nothing to complain about and let's face it that is what most of my blog was!

We are all doing well.  I have really adjusted well to work and Jax going to daycare.  Work isn't half as bad as I remember it being and being able to leave at 4 o'clock helps me keep my mouth shut when something is going on that I don't like.  Don't want to piss the boss off when they are helping make your life easier:)

Jax is :knock on wood: doing very well!  We finally got his prevacid refilled and they flavored it.  He will now take it without spitting out half the dose and in combination with his new forumla things are going so well in the reflux department.  I am going to give it three more weeks but if things are still going well I am going to cancel his appointment at the children's hospital if I get the ok from his ped.  We haven't rolled over much since that first night but from everything I have read that is to be expected.  He coos and tries to talk to us all of the time, it is so adorable.  His favorite thing seems to be when I sing the itsy bitsy spider and walk my fingers up his tummy during diaper changes.  He gets so excited, I love it!

It's crazy how quickly these kiddos develop.  One day he wants nothing to do with his rattles and the next day  I walk in and doesn't he have the damn thing above his head looking at it.  A few days later I turned around and he had one in each hand!  Last night we were playing with a toy that lights up when you hit it and it just amazes me that when the music stops he goes to hit it so it starts back up again.  Hello kid you were in utero a few months ago, how does this all happen so quickly?  As you can see from the pics the only serious bummer of him developing is that he had decided he hates the video camera and the digital camera.  He can be all shits and grins and then he gets the "suspicious camera" look on his face when he sees it.  Boo!

Uh, mom I think the hat is too little for my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment