Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amazon

I would first like to point out that if you don't take advantage of Amazon Mom and Subscribe and Save you  need to jump on that.  The two main things I got off of here are diapers and wipes and we save a ton of money per month.  Jax is currently in Huggies Little Snugglers which are usually somewhere around 37.99 for a case in the store but you can get them for 22.62 with Amazon Mom and Subscribe and Save so clearly I am a huge fan.

This month it didn't work out so well though.  I cancelled Jax's size 1 diapers back in December and signed up for size 2.  It shows in my account that the size 1s were cancelled back in December and my current subscription is size 2s.  Everything was going well until they sent out size 1 and size 2 last week.  No biggie, returns are free except there was nothing in my order history indicating I even ordered the size 1s so I couldn't print a return label.  First I call(customer service is great) and she says she is sorry, it was a computer glitch and that she will make sure it doesn't happen again.  She also says she will send me the correct return label.  Not so much, she sends me a return label for the size 2s and cancels my current size 2 subscription.  Gee, so I have to call back again and she re-activates my subscription which sends out another frigging case of diapers and sends me the correct label.  I now have 3 cases of diapers in my house when I only ordered 1.  At least both cases of size 2s should get used and I have to find time to drop off the size 1s at a UPS drop off site.

I will have to admit I am slightly irked that it can just charge your credit card and send out orders without your knowledge and I will have to re-think it all next month if it happens again..

No comments:

Post a Comment