Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/13/11

Another week has gone by and things have been blissfully uneventful, besides the whole teething issue.  He doesn't seem to be too perturbed by the recent development...tons of drool, trying to stick his whole hand in this mouth and gagging while trying to get his soothie over there but other than that we are good.  I bought the whole aisle of teethers this weekend to try and find one that will fit into his little mouth, I think there is one in the bunch that fits the bill but he doesn't seem to keen on having something cold in his mouth.

UPDATE:  You are going to get a kick out of this.  They aren't teeth, they are cysts.  Do I win an award for biggest idiot of the week?  I would also like to point out this wasn't just me it was daycare also swearing it was a tooth.  The cysts usually form on the roof of the mouth, it just so happens this one was right on the gum line.  I think I popped the damned thing this weekend when I had a washcloth in his mouth because he was so miserable sucking on his hand.  For now its gone and the pedi said they are harmless and he is to the age where he shouldn't get too many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment