Wednesday, August 6, 2008

08/06/2008

My lord I am going to pee my pants. Good thing that I am seeing the urologist on Friday to see if he can't fix me up. I am currently 4 dpo today so I can be expecting my period in about 8 days. I still have not yet had sex since the endometrin flare up. Here's to hoping I will be fine enough in a week to re-start the clomid. The good news is that I already have all of my drugs for this cycle so I won't have to worry about paying for any of them.

We are supposed to take September's cycle off to go camping, but now I think we are going to play it by ear. We already missed one cycle and it should still be warm enough in September to keep my fibromyalgia at bay long enough before I go back on my meds for that. I guess we will see what happens this month and then go from there. I might be late enough in the cycle that it won't matter if we go away the last weekend in September but there is no way to predict that right now but I am not sure if I can justify wasting our last cycle of the year just to go camping for two days. Damn IF!

We have had a couple of really good days at our house. Peanut let us wrap his paw last night. Poor thing hates it and and already ripped the tape off once but we need to do something to help the healing process along. I think we are going to buy one of those Pedi Paw rotary tools to do their nails. I am hoping that will get his toes shorter and then maybe this won't happen again. Lucky Buca has only had his toes cut a handful of times because they are softer and the concrete does the job. We had two awesome meals this week and today is La Tolteca Day. The bathroom looks so good now that we have the new sink and I re-organized the shelves. After the Sunday fight I threw out at least six bags of shit from our upstairs! Chris was right, I had a lot of crap laying around. It wasn't all crap, just things that I have not gone through since we moved in that we no longer use. Crazy ass spices that someone must have gotten me when we got married, teas and coffee that Chris never drank, you get the idea.

Ok, I am going to go pee now.

No comments:

Post a Comment