Tuesday, August 12, 2008

08/12/2008

I called my RE's office yesterday to give them the lowdown on what is happening with the good old bladder and to talk to them about the recent unexplained infertility article. The nurse said that she never heard of the article but is sure that someone in the office has. I have to remember to print it out before I go next month. She said she wanted me to come in sooner since I told her I did not want to do clomid anymore but again with the IC flaring one month isn't going to make much of a difference at all. I guess we will be talking about the one IUI cycle that my insurance pays for and then going to IVF at the start of next year. Wow!

There is a meteor shower tonight that I am really looking forward to watching. Chris and I are going to lay out on the swing under a blanket so the bugs don't get us and just watch it. Although gymnastics is on tonight so that might interfere with the meteor watching. I will just have to play it all by ear.

We are hitting up La Tolteca today instead of tomorrow since I am on intake tomorrow and it has been fucking nuts at work. My team had ten intakes yesterday. I had four of them. I didn't get a single damn thing done besides those intakes yesterday. Today I am off to try and catch up. My supervisor recently changed the way we split up intake within our whole pool and this way just doesn't work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment