Monday, August 11, 2008

Fantastic Weekend!

Chris and I had such a nice weekend! Friday night we bought new phones. I got the LG Envy and Chris decided to go with the chocolate. When we got home he decided he really didn't like his phone and we exchanged it on Sunday for the same one as mine, just in a different color. Anywho, when we got home on Friday night we rented the Civilization Revolution game for the Xbox and I played it until one in the morning. It was pretty sad.

Then on Saturday we got up, took the kids for a walk, and then went out to Rock Hall, MD for Pirates and Wenches Weekend. It was very entertaining. Chris and I tried the grog and sangria in the Pirate Encampment. Then we walked around town with Krystal, Kayla, and her brothers to see all of the different things the town had set up for the weekend. My shoulders got fried because I didn't realize how much walking we would be doing but what can you do. We did get to meet and take a picture with Louie from the CBS pirate show. That was a highlight of the day for sure. Then we drove home so we could go to a party later that night.

We got up super early yesterday morning for whatever reason and took a nice, long walk. Poor Chris was hung over as all hell so it was a very slow walk. Then we went to Ihop for breakfast, exchanged the phones, I bought new bras, and then we went to Pleasanton for crabs on our way home. They were so delicious! For dinner we cracked open a bottle of Ice Wine and had that with our crabs. Considering it was a 75.00 bottle of wine, it was a pretty expensive dinner we had going on for us. Then I watched gymnastics and went to bed. I am hoping Tuesday's meet goes better because that wasn't too pretty at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment