Thursday, August 7, 2008

Holy Shit

That's all I have to say about how I feel at this moment. Is it really possible that I somehow developed a yeast infection also besides everything else ? Of course not! My arthritis or fibro or whatever is flaring up a little more each day. I am not sure if its the weather or what. My back hasn't hurt in so many months and now it is bothering me again. It is not awful at all like it is in the winter, but it is still there. The nagging that makes you want to throw something. And the fatigue, I can't even get into that. I have been in bed by nine all week long. It's pathetic.

I am very interested to see what the urologist has to say to me tomorrow. I have to go back onto something, I really can't live constantly feeling like I have a uti. It just isn't going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment