Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shot Down

Big time by the RE and insurance company about skipping the IUI and going straight to IVF. No biggie, I just thought I would give it a whirl since the RE doesn't think the IUI will work. At least we only have to do one so it should be over with by October so we can start all of the IVF paperwork.

I will have to say sex last night was fantastic. This is the first time in two years at least that I haven't correlated sex to not getting pregnant to my body is broken. Now that we know that it is a fact, I am not worried about it. If you can't tell by now, I have a wonderful therapist!

For now I am trying to lose some weight before the IUI. I haven't really gained any weight since the m/c and clomid cycle, but you sure as shit couldn't tell that by looking at the way my clothes fit. I bought four new pairs of pants today in yet another bigger size. I figure even if I manage to lose some weight in the next month I am just going to bloat out again so better to be comfy then not.

Onto wheat grass for a minute...wheat grass is supposed to do all sorts of fantastic things such as detox your body, restore your fertility. Oh we can just stop there. Luckily my favorite juice has it in there but I am thinking in the month or two before the IVF I will grab the powder to get the recommended amount daily. I have heard it's gross, but I love my juice so I am sure I can just throw the powder in there and hopefully I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment