Friday, August 29, 2008

08/29/2008

Our system at work is down yet again. I have been trying for the last hour and fifteen minutes to get it back up and running but it's just not working. We had ten, yes ten, migrant workers in today applying for benefits. There are only two of us on intake so that was five a piece. They take at least an hour a piece to run. We brought them all into a room and had them fill out large applications which I hate because then I still have to go back and run them later. The apps are now with the supervisor who might divvy them out to all the workers instead of just the two of us. So whether I get three or five, plus all of the intakes from the day I was out this week I figure I am pretty much fucked for next week so there is no point in killing myself for the last hour.

I made it through the entire day with heels on yesterday. The only thing that really hurt at all was my right hip. I am sure that my arthritic bones will not appreciate heels in the winter but as of right now it's all good.

My parents are still trying to figure out winter vacation. In the long run, who really gives a flying fuck. We will all be together, drinking, laying out. What's the hold up here people?

The hot topic in our house is what to do after we get pregnant with IVF. Do we go back on birth control or is a total waste with our less then 10% chance of a successful pregnancy. I really think Chris will be hoping for a 2nd oops baby sometime after the IVF. One thing at a time honey. I go back and forth from being ok to pretty much having no chance on our own to wanting to burst out in tears because of it. I sent all of my ovulation prediction kits to a fellow nestie because I figure they are useless to me at this point. It's pretty funny considering my fibromyalgia has been great lately but then my ovaries and uterus totally shit the bed on me. You truly can't have everything you want but I will surely take the little to no pain while I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment