Monday, July 20, 2009

Lets try this again

My IVF coordinator called me today and left me a mesasge telling me that she had our plan ready...but she has yet again lost our stim sheet from our first IVF and she needed me to fax it to her again. This is the 3rd time I have sent it to them. That's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Luckily, I still had the stim sheets from the last time she lost it at work so I faxed it right over to her. I left her a message telling her that our insurance screwed us and we have to put IVF off for a little while. I am hoping for a call back tomorrow to verify that she did get the sheets and when exactly to call again in my cycle when we are ready to do this again.

The rollercoaster of hormones I am on right now is out of control. One day I want nothing to do with anything baby related but then when she called me and told me there is a plan in place I got so excited. Ugh! I am hoping next cycle I will see everything more clearly without the crazy hormones ruling my emotions.

Chris and I did talk yesterday and I told him that we need some fun time. We had the best weekend last weekend! On Friday night we went to a friend's house and just talked around a fire until one in the morning. On Saturday we drove to Ocean City, MD, laid on the beach, grabbed dinner, and then went to Seacrets. What a freaking blast. I have been missing out on so much! I know I have been saying that a lot lately, but it really took having such a fun weekend to really see it for myself.

I am even more excited now that I know I can have fun again and when I am done we have a plan in place. I got another bill in today from the hospital itself so that's a bit more we will owe. I am hoping we will know in the next few weeks exactly what I will owe. I have to print the information out to apply for an appeal, but we all know how that usually goes.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - I hate that nurses cannot do their jobs - so annoying.

    I am glad you were able to have fun this weekend.

    The part about one moment wanting this and the next moment not - I feel the exact same way - it is nice to know I am not alone.

    I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete