Friday, July 10, 2009

Sexy Undies

That's what I bought myself today. I think the last time I bought anything remotely non-cotton may have been when I was in college. (I don't do thongs as I am super proned to UTIs) How did I lose this much of myself in the past 3 and a half years? Reflecting on what has been I came to realize I have completely forgotten how to appreciate my body. I have down on it for so long...pain issues, infertility, weight gain, ect. Well screw all of that, it's time for me to get back to embracing myself. Luckily, I kept off most of the 15 pounds I lost earlier this year and with a little more working out I should be back to my wedding weight in no time...and if I am not then I am sure I enjoyed whatever the hell food I ate to make me not lose.

Today is a good day and so was yesterday. On Wednesday my lovely boss asked me if I could get my fmla paperwork filled out for all of my future miscarriages so we wouldn't have to bother with the paperwork again. That's when I totally freaked out and said no more. Who the fuck says something like that to someone else? Am I that person that miscarries and does treatment so much it is bothering my boss. So I did what any hormonal person would do and got hysterical in my office and told everyone we would never do treatments again. So that in a nutshell is why I totally flipped out and wrote my last blog.

Priority number one for now besides having fun is finding a new job because I really can't take that whole situation much longer!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you - taking care of yourself - it is amazing how we can lost ourselves in infertility - it really takes over our lives. I wish the best of luck in your new chapter and whatever that holds for you.

    ReplyDelete