Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend Pics

Here are a few pics of my first visit to Ocean City, MD!

I tried to get a more centered view but it wasn't happening

Watch out for flying crabs!




Chris and I at Seacrets...we clean up pretty good for getting ready in the car


Saturday went from the day from hell to the best day of the summer. It was the morning from hell because it took us an extra 2.5(4.5 total) hours to get there. There was one minor accident on the way down but you know everyone needs to stop and look at it and then we simply could not find a parking spot. I will have to admit that I was thisclose to crying because I was so sore from sitting in the car and frusturated for such a large city having barely any parking. I told Chris at one point that he might as well just turn around and head back to Delaware. Another thing I didn't get about the city was the hotel/motel prices. They all look like dumps and they want close to $300 a night! Come on! I am not staying in a 1.5/2 star hotel for $269 a night. Priceline will be my friend I am hoping when we go down again at the end of August.
Once we found a spot and decided for sure we would drive home that night, the day went much smoother. I got a fake tattoo, we laid on the beach, and then we went to The Dough Roller for dinner. I can not comment on the pizza, but the sandwiches were just so-so which was disappointing. Chris and I then headed to Seacrets were we proceeded to get ready in the car, thank god for the sundress that I wore that day. Chris is always impressed that I can get changed without anyone seeing my bra and underwear. The cover for Seacrets was only $8 so I didn't think that was bad at all.
The bar looked exactly like something that you would see in Mexico. I felt like we were back on vacation while we were there. The beers weren't too expensive and in addition to a restaurant there was also a stand were you could get pizza and pretzels which is a plus if you are me and you drank too much too quickly. We had to leave the bar around 10:30 because my friend and her man came down and he couldn't get in because of his attire. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment