Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7/19/11

The topic of today's post is going to be my birthday and what I want.  What I really want is a Keurig but my mom said that is not a birthday present since Chris can use it also.  Ok, fine but I was really psyched about it.  Whatevs, I was.  I even had the sugar free syrups I wanted picked out.  Yes, I could order one today on amazon and probably will soon but it is always more fun when it is a present.

So back to what I should ask for.  I honestly have no idea.  I will need new clothes for fall since I haven't been this size in years but there isn't a whole lot out yet.  I am also a half of a shoe size smaller so maybe I will go pick out some boots.  I think I was so excited for the stupid Keurig that nothing else that I think of coming close in my head.  I do want a bottle of Clinique's Dark Spot Corrector but seriously?  That is a sillier present than the coffee maker.  Maybe a new purse will catch my eye at the outlets this weekend but I end up with a purse for every holiday, not that it's a bad thing but still I want something different this year.

So that is my dilemma for the day.  Tough life, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment