Monday, July 11, 2011

9 months

Stats:
Height-28.25 inches
Weight- 21 lbs 2 oz

My little man went from the 10th percentile in height to the 47th!  Holy growth spurt batman. He is now pretty much average for everything which is nice that his weight is starting to balance with his height. Oh big news on that- he has now slimmed enough that he can get his feet into his mouth, much to his amusement.

He now has 4 teeth! The top two and the bottom two, the bottom ones were a pain on him coming in but we didn't even realize he was teething the top ones until he stuck my finger into his mouth one day. Look mom, I have two more teeth. You idiots didn't even realize it.

We are rolling, army crawling, babbling, and trying to walk on our own. I love watching him pull himself up on Chris when we hang out in bed on the weekends. He's up, oh he flung himself onto the mattress again. He thinks it is a hysterical game until we get out into the living room and he tries to do it onto the couch and then plops onto the floor. I am waiting for the day when he nails his head on the coffee table. It's bound to happen.

Food, well Jax is clearly related to us as he loves food. I am determined, well as much as I can be for him to like all sorts of foods. We grew up on pretty bland food because my siblings revolted against all flavors and it wasn't until I met Chris that I started branching out. His recent favorites are guacamole, cumin seasoned beef(won't eat hamburger meat), cantaloupe, watermelon, hates eggs and has warmed up to peaches. His is still getting periodic rashes so we are sticking to the one new thing per week to make sure it is all environmental and nothing food allergy related. I was sort of worried about his eating because he just wasn't getting anything but purees and would gag on solids and then one day he was off to the races. He also never understood the sippy cup but took to a straw in minute. In a pinch we have put formula into his cup and he slurped it up without thinking twice. The only problem was that he couldn't drink it quick enough.

I got an invite for Google+ and I started setting that up. I think I will eventually can facebook in favor for this. I could have both but let's not get crazy here. I like the circles concept and that you can specify which circle you want to post photos and posts to.  I used to feel like I had to friend everyone who sent me a request through facebook and now looking at it I probably haven't talked to half of them in 15 years so I am going to limit to Google+ to people I actually talk to whether it be online or in person.

Gotta run, I think with me going to Google+ I will remember to blog more!


Jax busting out of his baby pool!


Mom, I am so sick of you taking my picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment