Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Philadelphia Union!

My little sister works for the Union and we went to the first annual Sons of Ben vs Union Staff game benefiting inner city soccer (there was a specific name but I can't remember it).  It has been so hot out but luckily there was a break in the heat and we got to watch a super entertaining game of soccer.   Not only was the game entertaining with people falling all over the field but the Sons of Ben were hysterical.  They meet before the games and practice their cheers for the day and of course they were all geared towards the staff.  They only one I didn't appreciate was when they called one of the girls a cvnt and if it had been my sis they said that about the shit would have gone down.  As they were all drunk I am pretty sure I could have taken them or had Chris and Adam do it for me.

I also used my Pikolo for the first time during the game and we all loved it.  I wish I had gotten a picture of Chris wearing Jax, he was looking very manly.  The stroller is obviously the better choice for my back but this will be a good option for when the horseflies go away and we can start going to the beach down the street again.
LOL, really kid?
Oh, it's a camera!  I'll smile now.

Jax and his aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment