Friday, July 22, 2011

The heat index is 127

It feels like a frigging sauna outside.  I truthfully can not remember it ever being this hot out, the news said it gets this hot every 10-15 years.  Thank god it is supposed to cool off tomorrow night so we can go to the beach on Sunday.  I thought it would be dead in the office today but no dice.  Who in their right mind would think that today was a good day to come into the office?  Unless they were all thinking it would be dead in here so they would get in and out.  Oh, and the jeans.  Why are my co-workers all wearing jeans?  I know its fun to have casual day and all but I am in a light dress.  There is no way I am sweating my ass off just so I can say that I was casual today.

Chris has an interview next week and is going to be working on his portfolio all weekend so Jax and I are off to grandma's for the next two days.  My mom and I are going shopping for my birthday tomorrow so I can pick a few things out while my dad and Jax hang out.  It's a shame it is going to be too hot to even go swimming tomorrow.  Oh well, hopefully it will be much cooler for my birthday next weekend.

Jax has become a total and complete kamikaze child.  We got our second incident report yesterday from daycare stating he tried to pull himself up on a bookshelf and fell with his head hitting the bookshelf a few times on the way down.  Nice.  Then he hit his head two more times last night at home and once this morning.  He tries to pull himself up on the oddest things, no soft couches for him!  Nope, the kitchen table and chairs are his favorites.  




No comments:

Post a Comment