Monday, July 25, 2011

7/25/11

Another day, another dollar.  The weekends are way too short and right now, too hot!   We didn't do much this weekend as it is still over 100 each day and we can't take our little man out in that.   Chris has an interview next week so I decided to go to my mom's Friday night since we were leaving early Saturday morning to go to the Jackson outlets anyway. The outlets are seriously disappointing besides Coach and Osh Kosh.  I was told to stop wearing a diaper bag earlier this year due to my back issues and I switched to a coach purse that I love.  My mom wanted to get me a new purse for my birthday so she got me a satchel and next time I go I think I am going to get the one that I love in a fall/winter color.  That might be a bit ridiculous and while I really like the one my mom got me I don't think it is going to be super practical right now since I can't sling it over my shoulder.

Osh Kosh is my downfall, I love that store and their clothes fit Jax better than any other brand.  Their shortalls were a whopping 5.59 so I grabbed a few pairs in 18 months that he can wear when we are in Disney and then two pairs in 24 months for next summer.  The next time I am down there I should just grab each color they have in 24 months for next year, let's face it the kid isn't going to be a giant so we should be good.  Other than that the deals royally sucked.

In other health news Jax and I had blood work done a few weeks ago. His was the nine month CBC/lead screen and mine was to retest my vitamin levels. Both came back a-ok! So no more iron pills for me thank god, those suckers killed my stomach.

I keep waiting to get Jax's pictures done until he has a bruiseless face but I am realizing that is just not going to happen! The bruise he got at daycare this week started to fade this weekend when he crawled full speed right into the bottom of a chair. Yep, new bruise on the forehead so I think we will be taking him on Sunday as long as he is in a decent mood which is questionable with teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment