Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Snug and Dry

I can't believe I forgot to post about the damn Snug and Dry diapers!  About a month ago Jax developed a nasty diaper rash that I couldn't clear even using the homemade concoction of triple paste, antifungal lotion, cortisone, and Mylanta.  We even went to urgent care for it!  Then one day I pulled a diaper out of the bin and it felt like straight up sandpaper.  I continue pulling the diapers out and some were clearly worse than others but none of them felt as soft as they usually do. The worst ones almost felt like they replaced the absorbent beads with sand.  I saved a few to send to Huggies and tossed about three quarters of a case.  Now we have used these before so I am sure it was just a defect with that lot but still!  I ran out that day and grabbed some Target diapers as I have heard good things about them and his rash cleared right up.  Poor little man.  I did order a case of Little Movers off of amazon and I checked them as soon as they came in and they were fine.  Lesson learned!

I understand that bad lots happen but I still have not heard back yet from Huggies, it has been almost two weeks now.   I was sent an email saying they are busy but that is the only response I have received so far.  I think I am going to call them again when I get home. I would switch back to Pampers but those suckers leak now that he is moving and grooving.

No comments:

Post a Comment