Thursday, August 6, 2009

08/06/2009

First off I really can't believe that it's already August. Where did this year go and why is it sucking more ass than last year?(as of Jan 1st I didn't even think that was possible) This thought lead me to some interesting birthday questions...
What do I wish for when I blow out my candles, throw pennies in a fountain, ect... No use in wishing for a healthy baby, because that would have been the fourth year in a row and well that's just pathetic. Don't wish for anything since it won't come true anyway I suppose? So, in a nutshell those were the thoughts running through my head on my awesome birthday!

I still don't have my period yet, I am praying that everything is ok and I am still not retaining some products of conception. I would hate, hate, hate to have to get another d&c. I have to call next Monday if it still fails to show to set up an appointment.

That's all I got this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment