Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes its best to say nothing at all

A little break from talking about anything IF seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. After last weeks minor blow out I did not bring up IF or our IVF at all and we had a lovely week. Yesterday I crawled into bed and DH said that we can do it this month and that he wants to have babies with me. That's his little token phrase when talking about all things infertility.

Our appointment to check for ovulation is not until next week so we are going to go ahead it now, I restarted my steriods today. My cycles are so long I have no doubt I can get in 30 days before our IVF starts so I am sure it will be all good. Phew. Besides all of you, I want this IVF to be as low key as possible so I have begged Chris not to tell anyone yet. He wants to tell his mother and says there is no way I will keep this from mine so I gave up that fight. His mom takes it harder than I do when it doesn't work out and then I just end up feeling shittier than I already do but he is right if I can tell mine then he can tell his. So, that's that in a nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are working out a little better for you right now. Good luck with this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete