Friday, August 21, 2009

08/21/2009

Current meds:
1000 mg of Vitamin C
Dexamethasone
3 mg of folic acid

Things are still moving along smoothly in IVF #2 land! Thank god for little miracles. I go in on Monday for my first and hopefully last ovulation check. I am giving it a 50/50 shot that I will have ovulated by cd17. Stranger things have happened I suppose and the signs were all there this week. Anywho, we have nothing going on in September so it makes no difference if my ER/ET is the second, third, or fourth week of the month in the grand scheme of things.

Chris and I are doing great, nervous of course but great. We are going on a date tonight so I am very excited about that and tomorrow I am going to the outlets with my bff who I haven't spent time with in forever. It's shaping up to be the best week I have had in quite a while.

The only thing I haven't gotten back into the swing of is dieting and exercise since my miscarriage last month, well actually its almost been two months now. I ride the bike every morning but I know I am not burning nearly as many calories as I was when I was doing aerobics plus Chris' foot is hurt so we aren't doing our nightly walks. I haven't gained any weight but I am not losing anymore either. Then I also think I am going to all hopped up on hormones and hopefully pregnant by the end of September so what the difference if I don't lose those last five pounds. Nice excuse Kate! I am really going to try and be good with my food choices this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. I guess that since you haven;t gained any weight, that's also good news! ;)
    enjoy your date tonight!

    ReplyDelete