Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ovulation Check #1

I went in yesterday for ovulation check #1. The good news is that I am well on my way to ovulating and I go back again on Friday for check #2. I had a 17mm follie on the left which they think will go any day now which was the good news, the bad news was the fluid around my right ovary. Not bad news as in your cycle will be cancelled, but bad news is no wonder I felt like I mack truck hit me this weekend. I found it really odd to be having a fibro flare in the middle of summer, but I am now assuming it was caused by the ruptured cyst. No wonder I was in so much pain and was naseous all weekend long. I even called my friend and asked if I could go in his hot tub because I was so miserable. So hopefully that will have started to resolve itself by Friday and they will see that I have in fact ovulated so I can start the bcp. Not that it matters, but the other good news is that even if I don't ovulate for a few days this cycle was still a "normal legnth" which I am pleasently shocked about. Yay for my body doing something right this month.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon - but I am glad you body is working the way it should. I am so excited for you - IVF # 2 is going to be it for you - I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news! your body right on track, and u are feeling better :)
    it's comforting to start a cicle this way .

    ReplyDelete