Friday, August 7, 2009

Where are you period???

Come on body, do something right for me! I know you can handle starting a period, maybe me just typing this will get you going.

In the event that my body doesn't cooperate with me I am back to the RE's on Monday for blood work and an u/s to figure out what is going on. I am pretty sure its just that my body doesn't have its shit straight. I have been getting negative hpts for weeks now so I am 99% sure it has nothing to do with something being left over in my ute but who knows. At least I will know as of Monday. I am wondering what this will do to my IVF since I very well may be completely suppressed as it is. Provera, period, then stims. Well that would be just sweet. I am probably getting way ahead of myself here but who knows, it could happen.

On a good news front, my insurace company is going to pay for my ER visit after I called an complained yet again today. I did have to pay a stop payment fee for a check that I sent but paying 30 for the fee versus getting my refund months from now is worth it to me. I did call the company to tell them I stopped the payment so they won't try and cash it. So all is well that ends well in my book.

Fingers crossed the period either comes this week or is just confused and stalled out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using all of my powers to send you giant AF vibes. But not for a GIANT AF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate that our bodies can't even do the simplest of things. I hope your period comes and/or the bloodwork shows everything is fine. Lots of luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete