Friday, November 7, 2008

11/07/2008

Not much is going on in Peachyland this week. We were off on Tuesday for Election day and then Chris and I took off yesterday. He has a cold and my fibromyalgia is acting up big time with all of this cool and rainy weather. We pretty much stayed bundled up under the covers all day and we are both feeling better today. I am hoping that his cold goes away soon, because he is the biggest baby whe he is sick!

We are going to go see Role Models tonight and then we are just going to relax this weekend. We are pretty busy from next weekend through December so we might as well enjoy it while we can.

I am so excited for our cruise! With all of the IF drugs and upset binging I have gained about 12 pounds since last summer. I realize that I am in no way heavy so I am not going to go there but I do need to buy summer clothes so I won't feel like I am squeezing into everything. My IVF cycle finishes only a week before we leave so I will hopefully be pregnant and bloated because of that, or it will fail and I will still be bloated from all of the stimming drugs and progesterone.

So, since I can already tell that I may be slightly emotional on the cruise(our due date also falls when we are away) I am doing my best to make sure that I have everything I need to look hot no matter what my exact size is that day. I bought new swimsuits today. You can get some fantastic clearance deals right about now. I bought four new bottoms for 4 bucks a piece and then I bought two new tankini tops on the lands end website. I also have been stocking up on cute dresses since the summer so I won't have to worry about wearing shorts around. It really sucks that the economy is so bad right now, but you can really find some good deals if you look around.

1 comment: